Well, I don't know how long I've been dying to "do" a nursery... but it's been for a very long time! Long before I was ever married or thinking of having children. There's something so sweet and beautiful about a nursery all prepared and waiting for that fresh, new baby to come make it their home. I always new exactly how I wanted it to feel too-- calm, peaceful, sweet and soft. And, I have to tell you, I am in LOVE with how Bowen's nursery turned out. To me, it is perfect... just like the sweet baby girl we brought home.
A huge thank you to Carolyn, my mother in law, who made the bedding for the crib! Didn't she do an amazing job?!
The French press we purchased for Bowen's clothes!
Every nursery has to have a rocker, right?!
I made the message board from left over fabric!
"B" for Bowen! Hand painted by Moi!

No comments:
Post a Comment