I was so lucky throughout my pregnancy. It really was a dream and I just loved being pregnant! I didn't have any issues, scares or problems which made the entire process very relaxed and low key. I know it's not like this for everyone, so I was really grateful. During the first trimester, I didn't have any morning sickness, but did experience some heavy fatigue! Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the fatigue? It's the kind that just wipes you out. The kind that makes switching out the laundry feel like running a marathon! Guess that's why it didn't happen very often! ha But luckily, it didn't last and by the 2nd trimester, I was feeling great. I mean, really GREAT. I had energy to spare and generally, just felt on top of the world. I started feeling the baby's movements around 21 weeks or so, and loved feeling her move inside me. It is one of those things that becomes almost second nature, but when you stop to think about the miracle of the movement, it can take your breath away. The remainder of my "tummy time" went along perfectly and I could not have asked for a more wonderful first pregnancy. Here are some pictures of the progression of my belly as it went from flat to round!

20 Weeks - Not much to see!
24 Weeks
28 Weeks - In Ireland with Amy & Thom!
32 Weeks
34 Weeks
35 Weeks
38 Weeks
39 Weeks - Almost There!
No comments:
Post a Comment