Well, amazingly, I am actually starting a blog. It is something I've been meaning to do for ages now, especially as we are living in London away from most of our family and friends, but for various reasons it's always gotten pushed to the back of the list. So, here I am now with a beautiful 5 month old little girl! I think it's the fact that I now have tons of pictures of her and no great way to share them, that has really prompted me to take the plunge! Now that I'm getting started, I'm super excited about it. Here's a recent picture of our little family- isn't Bowen a cutie?! This was also our 2009 Christmas card picture. She was 14 weeks here... where does the time go?
Monday, 18 January 2010
Finally...
Well, amazingly, I am actually starting a blog. It is something I've been meaning to do for ages now, especially as we are living in London away from most of our family and friends, but for various reasons it's always gotten pushed to the back of the list. So, here I am now with a beautiful 5 month old little girl! I think it's the fact that I now have tons of pictures of her and no great way to share them, that has really prompted me to take the plunge! Now that I'm getting started, I'm super excited about it. Here's a recent picture of our little family- isn't Bowen a cutie?! This was also our 2009 Christmas card picture. She was 14 weeks here... where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment