Our weather lately has been dismal at best. Not surprising for June, but still, disappointing none the less! This past Tuesday, however, it was very nice out and so Bowen, Henry and I decided on a picnic lunch to celebrate. With Father's Day coming up, I figured now was the time to roll up my sleeves and finally attempt some photos of the two of them together. Wow... talk about difficult! I have a whole new appreciation for children's photographers after my first go. As difficult as it can be with one, two is nearly impossible!! Getting one 'decent' shot feels like a huge triumph. It is just almost impossible to get both even remotely near one another - no less looking at the camera at the same time! Even so, I thought this sequence of photos turned out humorous and sweet all wrapped up together. Henry seems to look just as big as Bowen - which is shocking with the 20 month age difference. Obviously, it's pretty deceptive with him being in the foreground, but still! As much work as it was, it was actually pretty fun and hugely satisfying to get a few shots of the two of them together at this early age. My two little sweeties. At one point as I was snapping away, Bowen was very focused at something on the blanket and when I looked closer, she was playing with a little spider who was determined to make it's way onto Henry's tummy. Luckily, his little protector was on the case and kept him well at bay. Left me wondering how much longer she'll have no fear of spiders?! Children are amazing. Love to all... xo
ps - Henry nearly 7 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment