My whole life, I've never been a morning person. Never, that is, until the day my daughter was born. Now, nothing can top the squeals of excitement and beaming smiles she gives as I enter her room each morning! As tired as I might be, at that moment, everything else melts away. Incredibly, mornings have now become some of my favorite parts of the day. It's amazing the transformation a child can make in your life- turning it upside down in the best way possible. Bowen has brought a sweetness to my life that I never had imagined. I credit her for inspiring me to "wake up sweet" as we now say in our house! I hope you enjoy reading about our life in London and watching our sweet Bowen grow.
Ohhhh he's so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how much he has grown since the last pictures you shared! He is a handsome little fella and I cannot wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Lisa...he has gotten so big!! I love his little grins! Give little H hugs and kisses from his auntie and uncle!!
ReplyDelete