Saturday, 18 June 2011

A Day for Dadda


Happy Father's Day to Stewart - the best daddy I know. I love that he's so hands on and involved as a dad. I love watching him have dance parties with Bowen and do funny faces with Henry. You can see between them the love and excitement. Last year he celebrated this day with one sweet little girl and a year on he's added an adorable little boy! A very special day, no doubt, and no one deserves celebrating more than our Dadda! Bowen & Henry adore him and so do I. He's kind, patient, generous, loving and FUN. We are so lucky to call him ours and hope he enjoys his day as a new dadda of 2!!

Happy Father's Day to all the great dad's out there!

We love you Stewart/Dadda! J, B & H xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment