Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Henry - 8 Week Check



Henry had his 8 week check and first immunisations this morning. Poor thing, I just hate those immunisations, but he took it like a champ and hardly cried. Made it very easy on Momma! He is doing wonderful and growing like a weed.

Here are his stats at exactly 8 weeks, 5 days old:

Weight: 5.41 kg or 11 lbs 14 oz (40th percentile)
Height: 60 cm (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 40 cm (50th percentile)

I thought it would be interesting to go back and compare to Bowen's stats from her 8 week check. This is what I found...

Weight: 4.34 kg or 9 lbs 9 oz (10th percentile)
Height: 57 cm (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 38.5 cm (50th percentile)

It's so crazy to me to think H is over 2 pounds heavier than B was at the same age - but he was about that same amount heavier at birth - so it totally makes sense! I also just need to take a moment to say what a sweet, easy, laid back baby Henry is. He is so relaxed and content, happy to hang out. What a sweetheart. He's started smiling all the time and will look straight into a camera - as you can see! My little model. My perfect boy.

Counting my blessings today for healthy happy children. xo

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see you all!!!

    Grandpa Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Jess these pictures are so great. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you all travel safe!

    ReplyDelete