Few things in life have this level of cuteness. I know I'm biased, but really. Bowen & Esme finished their first term of ballet about a week ago and for the last class, the parents were invited to come for 'Watching Day'. Both Stewart and Christian (E's Daddy) were able to make the occasion and this made the girls both so excited! They were so cute and of course, we were all very proud of what they had learned and of their participation in the class as the two youngest! We are planning for B to attend next terms classes up until our move, which was really kind of them to accommodate. I know B will miss it so much and especially miss doing it alongside her beloved E.
Enjoy these adorable photos! xo
I made B's little tutu with some spare tulle and ribbon.
Happy to say she loves it and so do I! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment