This past Christmas, my parents dug through some of our old toys and sent Bowen & Henry our (now) vintage Fisher Price Little People farm set. Well, it has been a true hit in our house ever since! Both B & H equally enjoy all the pieces and each of the people were promptly given names. There's Momma, Dadda, Bowen, Henry, Esme, K and Popo Ted. I love that E is automatically included! H loves to chew on everything (especially the animals) as you will see below, but also loves taking all the pieces out of the farm and then stuffing them back in again. Very cute and keeps him entertained every morning which I love to see. It's certainly special for the kids to have something that my sisters and I played with in our childhood. Many thanks to K and Popo Ted for sending along!! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment