Friday afternoons have become a highlight of our week as Jill & I generally alternate hosting for a play and dinner. It's such a nice way to spend the final hours of the week and the company (for us and the girls) is always wonderful. On this particular Friday, Lizzie (who recently welcomed new baby Arlo!) and Lily joined us and it made for such a nice afternoon. These girls just love each other and are SO sweet together! They played in the garden for a bit first and then had dinner inside together. I couldn't help myself and started snapping photos - they were just being so cute. I've become obsessed lately with wanting to document all I can of our life here, so that Bowen & Henry can look back and have a glimpse of what it was like.
How sweet are these 3?!! xo
Esme, Bowen & Lily
Lizzie & baby Arlo
Jill & baby Paloma

No comments:
Post a Comment