
Not sure how, but I managed to forget one of the most important things that happened this weekend! I'm proud to say that Bowen has expanded her vocabulary and is now saying "baba" and "gaga" and "lala". Most importantly, though, she gave me the best Easter gift imaginable, by deciding to say "MaMa" on Easter Sunday! Stewart was changing her nappy when I walked in the room and she looked at me and said "MaMa"! Well, we were both stunned and got really excited. She knew she had done something great, because she started squealing and said it a few more times. Of course, by the time I was able to grab the video camera, the moment was over, but it really was the most incredible thing and SO fun.
Another first. Like I said, they don't get old! :)

How awesome! As I suspected, I think when Lily said mama a few weeks ago, it was a total fluke...has not been repeated since. Cannot wait to hear Bowen babbling in person!!
ReplyDelete