With baby, that is! Stewart and I are in full prep mode for our trip back to the States in just a week and a half. But, as the trip approaches, our anxiety about the almost 9 hour flight with an 8 month old seems to be multiplying! There are so many things to think about and scenarios to consider. Just packing the carry-on diaper bag will be a job in itself! Those of you who know me are aware I'm not the lightest of packers for the simplest of trips. Well, I tell you what, this is only throwing fuel to the fire! I plan on starting to set things out this week, so I can really get ahead of the process and not leave it to the last minute. Any suggestions from those of you who have flight travel with little ones? I am all ears and can use all the help I can get. As with anything, I think the flight will probably go much better than expected (hopefully!) but it can't hurt to be prepared! Nine hours in a confined space with a baby is a LONG TIME!
Sunday, 11 April 2010
Fear of Flying...
With baby, that is! Stewart and I are in full prep mode for our trip back to the States in just a week and a half. But, as the trip approaches, our anxiety about the almost 9 hour flight with an 8 month old seems to be multiplying! There are so many things to think about and scenarios to consider. Just packing the carry-on diaper bag will be a job in itself! Those of you who know me are aware I'm not the lightest of packers for the simplest of trips. Well, I tell you what, this is only throwing fuel to the fire! I plan on starting to set things out this week, so I can really get ahead of the process and not leave it to the last minute. Any suggestions from those of you who have flight travel with little ones? I am all ears and can use all the help I can get. As with anything, I think the flight will probably go much better than expected (hopefully!) but it can't hurt to be prepared! Nine hours in a confined space with a baby is a LONG TIME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope the trip went well! I'm sure everyone loved seeing Bowen!
ReplyDelete