Well, it's been a weekend of waiting here at the Todd house. I am now officially 1 week overdue with baby boy. In all honesty, though, this weekend has been brilliant. The weather has been absolutely amazing... nearly 80 and beautiful sun every day. Combine that with a long 4 day Easter weekend and the only thing that could have made it better would have been having our sweet baby boy home with us too! We've made the most of the weather, spenting lots of time outside, at the park and the local pub. I'm still feeling pretty darn good at 41 weeks, although my tummy seems to be reaching maximum capacity! Stewart has been amazing with lots of back rubs and luckily I'm still sleeping like a rock... so, that is a true blessing! We can not wait to meet this little boy. There's no denying I had hoped he would have arrived by now, but the truth is that I have no control over that, so it has been wonderful to have the family distractions and beautiful weather to enjoy! If baby hasn't arrived by Thursday morning, the 28th, we are scheduled for a c-section. So, either way, we will have our sweet new addition by Thursday morning! Very exciting, indeed.
For now, enjoy the pics of big sister to be... she is loving this weather!
Easter pics to come!! xo

I kept thinking I would be getting the "baby boy email" this weekend. I'm so glad you're still doing well and getting to enjoy this time together.
ReplyDelete