Two weekend's ago, we took Bowen to the London Zoo as a kind of 'last family of 3 outing'. It was really such a nice day for the three of us and one I will always treasure. Of course, Bowen is our world and with that world about to change, there's a mixture of emotions - excitement, anticipation, yet also a sentimentality and certain longing for things to stay as they are. It's super important to me to take advantage of each and every moment Bowen & I have together as there will soon be a new little one that will need and deserve so much of my attention. I am looking forward to involving Bowen as much as possible in baby boy's life and daily care... hopefully that will help her feel very included in the process of welcoming him into our family.
Bowen, you are my sweet girl and I adore you. Thank you for being my daily dose of joy!
Love always - Momma xo

No comments:
Post a Comment