I am finally able to share some pictures of little boy's nursery - yay! I have been waiting for this black and white tree print to be framed to add the final touch and I definitely think it turned out to be perfect and complete the space. There are still a few things I'd like to do, but for the most part, it's all complete - which feels really good.
A few things to take note of - the Flensted hedgehog mobile is actually vintage from my childhood! My Mom was ahead of her time and while we lived in Germany when I was young, she purchased lots of different ones. We always had them hanging in our home growing up. She gave me this one which we both agreed would be perfect for little boy's nursery, so it was one of the items I started purchasing around - thanks Mom! Bowen loves to be held up to give the little hedgehogs kisses - and hopefully baby boy will too! Stewart and I also purchased the small print on the mantle when we were in Amsterdam and I was newly pregnant, so that is very special. You'll also see a small copy of Le Petit Prince on the book shelf - which I have had since my college days. If I remember correctly, I found it at a small used book shop/sandwich shop on Rosemary Street and loved that it was so small and tattered. Perfect for our little prince. The room is still doubling up as a storage room/small nursery, so it was tricky to put together, but I do think in the end it has come together quite well and the Stewart and I are pleased with it. We hope baby boy be as comfortable in his nursery as Bowen as been in hers and that it will be a place of calm and love that he can grow into.
Enjoy the pictures! xo

Love it! So sweet and boyish. That mobile is precious.
ReplyDeleteOh Jess, I love it! It is just perfect.
ReplyDelete