Friday, 25 March 2011

i LOVE mondays!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Mondays? They used to be one of my least favorite days of the week... as they mean the weekend is over and Stewart has to go back to work. But in the last few months, we've started a new routine on Mondays and it has made ALL the difference! Bowen and I have found a wonderful little playgroup at a community center nearby and we meet between 3-5 of our friends around 10:30 for a play until nearly noon. There's free play indoor and out, organized snack and a music class to close. We both just love it! But what makes it especially great is that afterwards, we all head to my friend Jude's place around the corner where we have lunch and the kids continue to play with her extensive collection of toys! :) Amazing! After that we put the kids down for nap (yes, they all sleep!) and we enjoy a little adult conversation for close to 2 hrs before resuming a bit of play from 4-5 pm. Sound great? It is!! We all pitch in to help each other and I'm so thankful to have the support of these other Mum's and for Bowen to have such sweet friends! Below are some pics I took last week - the kids patiently waiting for their lunch and then digging into some yummy yogurt afterwards! Aren't they just too cute around that table? It will be interesting to see how everything will work once baby boy arrives, but one thing's for certain, Monday's will stay the same!

They are a true highlight of my week!! xo




1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet Jess! It sounds like an amazing Monday to me! I love those first two pictures of Bowen, how she's just chillin in her chair with her feel resting on the table leg...so relaxed. I can't believe what a big girl she is...growing up so fast. Give her a big Monday morning hug and kiss from her Auntie tomorrow! Miss and love you, L xoxo

    ReplyDelete