Well, I am WAY behind. So much has happened since Valentine's Day and yet, I just can't seem to find the time to get everything done that needs doing!! Anyone else feel this way?? So, I figured I'd start with something easy - a cute picture of Bowen taken today with her new hair band! We've had a bit of an issue trying to keep hair 'clips' in. She instantly wants to pull them out and then either chew on them (choking hazard!) or have them put back in. With that in mind, I thought I'd try something different and see how a hair band worked out. So far, so good and it was just too darling to pass up. I found it at COS - a longtime favorite place for me, and now a recently discovered adorable children's section has me even more excited! Bowen turned 18 months on the 20th (one of the posts I'm behind on) and is just growing up before my eyes. I looked at her in this hair band and saw flashes of the future! They grow up too fast. Anyway - we've had some important events to note lately - 18 months for Bowen, 30 years for Stewart, 34 weeks pregnant for me and this Friday will be 5 years married for me & Stew! We're going away on our own for the weekend to celebrate all of the above and I'll be the first to say it is much deserved. Bowen will stay with her beloved Nataliya and we know she'll be in very capable and FUN hands!
Here's to living in the moment, even if it does mean I'm behind on the blog!!


She looks darling in that little headband. Enjoy your weekend away!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet Jess!! She has gotten so big since the last posts! Why do I feel like she is going to have AMAZING hair by the way??! She's already got that perfect part so the bangs lay just right on her face...between those eyelashes and now her hair...SO JEALOUS B! Hugs and kisses from your auntie L! :)
ReplyDelete