In the mean time, I have a little tidbit that might make you all laugh. New this week, Bowen has become big into physical comedy. Doesn't take much... I can put a bowl on my head and she will start dying laughing. But it is SO cute and brings out her belly laugh, which is even cuter! Now, one of the things I've noticed that really gets her going is "passing gas". I'm sorry to be crude, but as a certain sister wisely said... "It's part of natural life!". And, so it is. With that in mind, Bowen gets the biggest kick out of a little "tootie frutie" as we call it. Whether it's her, Dada or me (do I have to admit that?) she will look at me and just burst into giggles. I have to say it just makes my day. The fact that she now understands the "humor" of it all is just adorable. I know there will come a day when this behavior might not be acceptable in public, but for now we're just enjoying our toots in the privacy of our own home.
And, boy, is it fun!


Wow...Jess...thanks for the morning humor! I'm still laughing as I write this. Tootie frutie is a new one for me, too! Hugs to Bowen (and you)!
ReplyDelete