Well, new, but not new. That's because I actually bought these sweet little metallic shoes while I was pregnant and I have been trying them on Bowen almost every 4 weeks until they just now (barely) fit her! They were definitely an indulgence, as I purchased them at Marie Chantal - one of my favorite (but oh, so expensive) stores for sweet little girls clothes. I justified them, as they were on sale AND they were metallic! And boy, am I glad that I did - they are too cute on her! Bowen and I went to a Munchkin Music class today (which she LOVED) after her morning nap and then on to the swings before heading home for some lunch. After lunch, we did some walking in the garden and now she's sleeping - what a good little girl. This is a bank holiday weekend and we're excited to have a little extra family time. Stewart and I have a sitter tomorrow evening and are going to one of our favorite restaurants... Annie's in Barnes. It's amazing how excited you can get at the thought of an adult dinner out!
Well, gotta run... almost time for Bowen to be up. Here are a few pictures of her this morning in her new shoes putting her much loved walker to good use!! XO

Almost a run!

Look! No hands!

Happy girl.

Practice makes perfect!

Wow
ReplyDeleteShe is as cute as ever!!
Love Grandpa Rock