Thursday, 18 March 2010

The Next Nirvana Cover?

Yesterday, Bowen and I attended her last swimming class until the next course begins in April. She has SO enjoyed her time in the pool and we honestly can't wait to start again. She's doing lots of "underwater swims" (8-10 per class) and now I'm even letting go of her under the water which encourages her to move her arms and kick her legs (instinctual). Last week, the instructor took some underwater photos and I am just so thrilled with how they turned out. What a fun glimpse into her time under the water. I can't get over how she even seems to be smiling in one of them!

I'd say that's one super-cute little fishy, don't you think?!




Yes, I AM, wearing a swim suit, just a bandeau top!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...those are so cute! Yes, I was wondering about the last picture. Haha!

    ReplyDelete