Pretty crazy to say we now have a 7 month old!! Where does the time go? Bowen is such a joy of a child and we are having so much fun with this phase. She is so affectionate, giving cuddles and kisses at every turn. The smiles, giggles, squeals and full out laughter keep us in stitches ourselves. This afternoon, we took her over to the park to do some swinging-- and she really enjoyed it. I have to say, how cute are those boots?! I couldn't help myself when I found them, AND who'd have thought they'd be a self-proclaimed favorite of Daddy's? :) We really are blessed with such a good, happy, healthy, beautiful baby girl and I thank my lucky stars every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Those are killer boots! What a Diva! Happy 7th month birthday sweet Bowen. What a beautiful family! Love, Grandpa Rock and Grandma
ReplyDeleteOh I can't believe Bowens 7 months! I wish I could see her and yall!!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo cute! Look at those eyes. Like a baby doll. She looks just like you!!! They grown so fast!
ReplyDelete