So, along with all of her legitimate aunts, Bowen has many loving "honorary" aunts as well! One of those is Marybeth Grinnan who, amongst many other things, is a very accomplished knitter. And, yes, she did hand knit that incredibly adorable gold hat just for Bowen. Is she a lucky girl or what? I've known Marybeth and her family for over 10 years now and was lucky enough to care for her children, Harrison and Lucy, when they were young. They also lived close to us in London for the first 6 months we were here and then sadly (for us!), had to return to the States. The Grinnan's have played an important part in my life and I know that as Bowen grows she will love them as much as I do. So, thanks MB, for the most perfect little hat a girl could ask for. Hope you enjoy seeing Bowen so happy in your handiwork!
Just one question... does it come in adult sizes?!


She looks so cute in her hat!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteBowen is so adorable!!
ReplyDelete