Sunday, 5 December 2010

Let it Snow!


We were in Aberdeen Scotland with my Aunt Julie & Uncle Ron over Thanksgiving week. It snowed the ENTIRE time!! So fun, especially to watch Bowen at the window watching the flakes come down - she was just 'oohing & ahhing'! We bundled her up and took her out after the first bit accumulated - I didn't have a mittens, so we used doubled up socks! She had a ball as you can see and kept wanting to fall into it - she thought it was just SO funny! Later in the week, Stew took her sledding a couple times with the 'big kids'! It was exciting, but I have to admit my nerves were jumping as they dodged the picnic table at the bottom!! It was an amazing week with family and we thank the whole Robert's clan for being such wonderful hosts! xo

1 comment:

  1. Ok this is just tooo cute! That looks like some great snow, so I can imagine she was having a blast! xoxo Auntie Leah

    ReplyDelete