Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Paper Memories


I've been meaning to do a post on Bowen's memo board for a while now. This is what it looks like at the moment, covered in memorabilia of her birth and the announcements of all her "friends" who were born within the year! Just look at all that LOVE. What's eye opening is that most of us are now quickly approach the 1 year mark! Wow. I can imagine that soon, I'll need to take these sweet memories down to make room for 1st birthday party invites and announcements - I admit that will be hard to do. Included on this board are the babies of some of my very closest friends. In the same year, so many of us have known the incredible joy of having a child and watching them grow - something I believe will forever bond us.

Love and kisses to all you girls and your little ones... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment